Sunday, April 03, 2005

Drops of words lost in space

Dear Reader :
On the chat board , people always wear masks or remove all masks. I will try to be as honest and true as looking to my mirrior. As a message in a bottle left to the sea waves I wish my E mail be lost in the web space and hope that I wrot your E mail as wrong as it couldnt be delivered. only someone I dont know now find it after few years. only him or here that believe my love is true and strong as the ocean waves high as the sky stars and pure as the early morning dews.
I once felt in love with one I believe I was born only to love here ,someone love and engoy even my sileince moments , simply she love feeling short than me here beauty is genious .The only letter I wrot to is a secure hug to here that she read every night and morning.
But I was so stupid that i havent felt the love in here words or in the passion in here questions about my night dreams . I was so stupid that I translated here smile to all but she told me she only intended me always me.She got closer to my friends to be much closer to me . I know that she never tell she love but I waited her war with shyness I couldnt gain my self.

I loved here since our first eye contact , but I was too afraid of being bewitched into a seigless paradize. She is so inteligent that she know when Iam troubled, boried, even thursty , too strong that her smile give us strongness broke the sadness rooted in our eastern hearts . when she say "hi Emad "this like spreading an umbrila in a winter rained night or midday summer desert.
Ya I love here and I know that it is no longer my right , but I only want to appologize for meny things I havent done. I want here to excuse me for not having the oppertunity to take care of her that never feel a second of cold , fear ,or pain.I want to say I am so sorry for celibrating every one speak the letters of her name and I am sorry for not being mad when she left but she learnt me not to be and take all my fears and anger untill the last ashes of the night
May I try to forget your adress, your phone number, even your name but I will never try to forget the dream of you
Emad

4 comments:

أبوشنب said...

ماشي يا عمنا

إحلم زي ما انت عايز

لكن متخليش الأحلام تسرح بيك

لازم يكون فيه وقفة بجد مع الحياة

اخطف حبيبتك بسرعة

حتى من نفسها

وبعدين اكتب مذكراتك

Emad Karim said...

ابو شنب
مش عارف اذا كان ينفع ولا لاء بس في الوقت الحالى مفيش في ايدي غير ان اخطف شوية احلام واحبسهم في شوية مدونات

Anonymous said...

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Anonymous said...

ihluihlhbhglghgvk